Hook & Loom Flat-Weave Natural Wool Rugs
Using the beautiful varied colors of natural breeds of sheep, Hook & Loom's 100% natural wool rugs are hand-woven in rich, refined patterns. They are hand-bound, reversible, and built to last. The scales on wool fibers hold onto dirt until it is vacuumed away, which helps the rug stay cleaner. And wool fibers absorb airborne pollutants, so wool rugs can actually help clean the air in your home! Plus wool is fire retardant, so no flame-proofing chemicals are needed.
Hook & Loom's flatweave wool rugs are hand-woven from 100% natural undyed wool on traditional wooden pedal looms. Using a variety of natural sheep colors, elegant patterns are crafted to accent any room. Each rug has carefully hand-bound edges, making them fully reversible for twice the wear between cleanings. These rugs are approximately 5/16" thick. FREE SHIPPING by FedEx Ground from Massachusetts.
Flat-weave wool rug styles are shown below. To see more detail, click on the photos. On the shopping cart page you will be able to access a natural rubber gripper, to help hold your rug in place, by clicking the "View Product Options" link. Also see Hook & Loom's thick woven wool rugs and loom-hooked wool rugs.
Hook & Loom Guarantee, Returns, Warranties
Hook & Loom offers easy returns of any of their rugs, in new and unused condition, within 30 days of purchase:
- Roll and return the rug to the original bag.
- Tie the top with the attached fastener, or other secure string or fastener.
- Remove the pre-paid FedEx label from your packing list envelope and affix it over the original shipping label.
- Drop the rug off at any FedEx location; or call 1-800-Go-FedEx to request a home pickup (extra charge applies for home pickups).
Please include a brief note letting us know why you weren't satisfied, so that we can serve you better next time.
Processing Your Return
As soon as Hook & Loom receives your return, they will inspect it to make sure it's in the original new and unused condition. When we receive their refund we will issue a credit to your account, less two-way shipping costs (usually 20-25% of the price depending on size and distance). If you return the rug because it is not what you ordered or it has a defect that eluded quality inspectors, the shipping cost will not be deducted from your refund.
Hook & Loom makes their rugs to last. If at any time you experience a problem with construction or durability of a Hook & Loom rug and it is beyond the 30-day validity of the prepaid return label, simply call or email us. We will make arrangements for replacement, or if it cannot be replaced a refund will be processed.
Caring for Hook & Loom Natural Wool Rugs
- Vacuum regularly.
- If spills occur, it's best to act quickly. You can scoop up solids with a spatula or butter knife. Blot as much liquid as possible, using a clean paper or cloth towel. Then towel or wet sponge) with cold water (add cleaning agent if appropriate). Gently moisten and dab the area, then blot dry.
- For more serious spills and soil, professional cleaning is recommended.
- Please note that it's normal for rugs to have the end of a thread or yarn become loose. If this happens, simply snip it off (don't pull it) and the problem will be gone.