ORGANIC AUTUMN SALE!
10% OFF all Pure-Rest organic mattresses and bedding
Eco-friendly products for the comfort and health of you and your family
- Latex Mattresses (3" to 13", organic cotton/wool/latex; also vegan)
- Innerspring Mattresses (7" to 13")
- Natural Wood Foundations (3" to 9")
- Pillows : shredded rubber, woolie balls, kapok, eco-wool, molded rubber, contoured rubber, organic cotton
- Mattress Pads : organic cotton quilted, cotton/eco wool, knit; eco-wool moisture & puddle pads
- Mattress Toppers : latex/wool/cotton, latex/cotton, latex/wool, eco-wool/cotton
- Sheets : un-dyed natural, chlorine-free white, colors (clearance)
- Blankets : organic cotton chenille, knit, crepe and waffle weave
- Comforters : warm and comfy wool/organic cotton
- Barrier Covers : keep the dustmites out (organic cotton)
- Free shipping on latex mattresses
- Coupon code = PR10. Sale ends November 26, 2016.
Why use organic and chemical-free bedding?
Two words come to mind when that question is asked...health and our environment. 100% certified organic cotton and organic/eco wool bedding has no formaldehyde finishes applied, no pesticide residue, no toxic flame-retardants, and no dioxins from bleaching. Plus, because organic agriculture doesn't use toxic, persistent pesticides, choosing organic is an easy way to help protect your family and generations to come.
Why Pure-Rest mattresses and bedding?
- Pure-Rest is obsessed with purity and they test their cotton, wool and latex/rubber regularly for toxic chemicals and contaminants.
- Their organic cotton is SKAL certified and GOTS compliant. Their organic wool and eco-wool is certified by Oregon Tilth to be organically processed. Their natural latex/rubber is certified by Eco-Institut and Oeko-Tex, and processed according to GOLS.
- Pure-Rest employs only fair labor in the manufacture of all of their products.
- Since they produce their mattresses in-house, you usually don't have to wait a long time for your new bed to arrive!
Please contact us if you have any questions.