NEW organic latex mattresses
are available now!
We are thrilled to announce that after months of investigating manufacturers across the country, we are now offering a variety of organic latex mattresses, made to our specifications, under the Organic and Healthy brand name!
These new mattresses are available with all certified organic materials including cotton, wool, and latex.
Our wonderfully comfortable and durable latex mattresses are made with pure OEKO-TEX certified natural or GOLS certified organic Dunlop rubber cores, covered with USDA certified organic cotton knit fabric quilted to GOTS certified organic wool. The thick layer of wool on top (3 ounces per square foot) makes our beds feel more luxurious than those made with less wool batting, plus the wool provides natural flame resistance and temperature regulation.
The mattresses conform to your body's shape and minimize pressure on your joints and back, and the zippered cover allows you to stack the layers of rubber in a different order to customize the firmness. And should a layer need to be replaced for some reason it can be changed-out for much less expense than buying a whole new mattress.
PLEASE TAKE A LOOK!
10% OFF if purchased by December 10th!
Prices start at $940 with the intro discount.
And to enhance your sleeping experience, we offer many other wonderful organic bedding products:
- Mattress Pads : Protect your mattress with an eco-wool moisture barrier or plush fleece pad, organic wool puddle pad, or organic cotton mattress pad.
- Mattress Toppers : Soften your bed with an organic wool, latex, or latex/wool/cotton topper.
- Sheets : Snuggle up with soft, organic cotton undyed or chlorine-free whitened sheets.
- Blankets : Just in time for the cold weather...undyed organic cotton chenille, crepe or waffle weave blankets, and our new small-farm wool blanket.
- Comforters : Stay toasty warm with a fluffy comforter made with organic wool, farm wool, or eco-wool.
- Barrier Covers : Keep dustmites out of your mattress, topper and pillow with our tightly woven organic cotton barrier covers.
FREE SHIPPING on mattresses and most bedding!
Why use organic and chemical-free bedding?
Two words come to mind when that question is asked...health and environment. 100% certified organic cotton and organic/eco/farm wool bedding has no formaldehyde finishes applied, no pesticide residue, no toxic flame-retardants, and no dioxins from bleaching. Plus, because organic agriculture doesn't use toxic, persistent pesticides, choosing organic bedding is an easy way to help protect your family and generations to come.
Please contact us if you have any questions.